This is sort of review in a sense, yet more than. The Innate Void cannot be overemphasized in thought, observance, placement in the scheme of things. All of this existence, lock stock and barrel is predicated by the Innate Void.
1) It is the Void Innate which makes it expedient that you find, obtain value.
2) The reason why you fall in “love” is due to the presence of the Void Innate. The reason why we are addicted, cannot do without the romantic relationship is due to the presence of the Void Innate. The reason why we show a tendency toward gregariousness is due to the Void Innate. If we can’t stand to sit alone in the confinement of a room this is due to the presence of the Void Innate.
3) Yes, that Void within is the source for all human drive. Human as in our Fallen Nature.
4) Yes, the reason why you find this article too dark and depressing, negative and you deem it an unnecessary read is due to the subtle yet powerful impress of the Void Innate. In fact, we are condemned to “Puppethood” due to the Innate Void. But we can have better than “Puppethood”. Yes.
5) Nothing within the realm of existence, absolutely nothing would register with us, nothing which is of a negative nature were it not for the abiding presence of the Void Innate.
Riddle me this……
Why is ignorance bliss?
Because “Ignorance” is the undisturbed Void. Let sleeping dogs lie.
6) Simplicity itself; What? What am I referring to? Consider two perspectives; A) Thinking vs. B) Experience……
If we think of a negative thing; The Void is invoked.
If we go through a negative experience; The Void is invoked.
The result is Anxiety. We are flooded with Anxiety. And yes there are some among us who’s thoughts run amuck, unrestrained at times causing overflooding of Anxiety, due to a concept which is strongly tied to a past negative event having arisen (through association disinterred) in the mind’s eye. However……
7) In order to understand this better (Void reference in #6, above) we need to see that this individual has acquired a “Trigger”, a thought which paints a canvas of darkness, negativity. Has had this attached to one’s Psyche due to a traumatic event in one’s life. Better yet….
Though the external event prior instigated the inception of this practice, that external event serves but one purpose, and that is to partner with the internal state of the human being; Our Voided State.
To sound the alarm. One is in need of Regeneration, redemption, in need of recycling, cutting short the impress, the influence of the Void upon that person. Cutting short the power of the Void Innate upon a human life.
What are the significations here in #7?
A) The externals create Enlistments. Our reactions are Enlistments born out of our contacts with the Void Innate. Window dressing, yes even the hope offered by remedies, man created branches of medicine, established sciences are only working hand in hand to build, enhance the ideals which serve us in running away from the truth. Which Truth? That we are a broken and flawed creation and in need of repurchase.
B) The presence of our Voided State within is representative of the only true reality. All else is but Enlistment, fabrications which serve our ego, delude us with the “hold out” that man can live separately from God. In fact, the choice is offered us with the experiencing of the presence of the Void Innate. Shall we run to the bubble? The lie. The fiction accepted as truth. Employ all the remedies which serve to uphold a true “Insanity”.
God has given us all the tools we need…
The mind to process with……and….
Association by which we see disinterred events, events which can trigger emotions.
Yet we scoff, say that this is superstition. “Unscientific”. And the beat goes on…..
Thanks for visiting and taking the time to read, please return for me or peruse my files. Sincerely; MAO.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, and
https://email@example.com, and at Facebook as Miguel Angel Oquendo. (Mickey, of Huachuca City, Az.)
Or you can contact these folk; Rev. Bob Schembre (Missouri), or Ministerio APG (My Brother, Pastor Angel L. Oquendo, Spanish and English, Florida) both on Facebook.